Sheila's EQ5 Student Homework Results
- Electric Quilt 5 (Windows 98, ME, 2000 and XP)
- Block Base 2 - Windows Version
- Sew Precise: Collection 1 and 2 - a collection of over 1100 Paper Piecing Patterns
- Sew Precise: Shirley Liby Designer Collection 3
- Sew Precise 4: Donna McDade Designs - Click here for a preview of blocks in Collection 4
- STASH Programs - a collection of swatches of fabrics from the top Quilt Fabric Manufacturers in the business. These programs work independent of EQ4 AND EQ5 but can be linked to the both program.
- STASH 1 - Fall 1999
- STASH 2 - Spring 2000 (Out of Print)
- STASH 3 - Fall 2000 (Out of Print)
- STASH 4 - Spring 2001
- STASH 5 - Fall 2001
- STASH 6 - Spring 2002 (Out of Print)
- STASH 7 - Fall 2002
- STASH 8 - Spring 2003
- STASH 9 - Fall 2003
- STASH 10 - Spring 2004
- STASH 11 - Fall 2004
- STASH 12 - Spring 2005
- STASH 13 - Fall 2005
- STASH 14 - Spring 2006
- STASH 15 - Fall 2006
- STASH 16 - Sprint 2007
- "Stitched with Love", Book and CD By Robyn Pandolph
- "Create Your Family Quilt: Using State Blocks and Symbols", by Barbara Brackman (Out of Print)
- "EQ5 Simplified Book", by Fran Iverson-Gonzalez, for use with EQ5, this book not only helps you learn to use your program but if you are an EQ4 user you will learn to use all of the new features in EQ5 with this book.
- "EQ Magic", by Barbara Vlack, this is a great advance user book for EQ4 and EQ5 users that want to step out of the box use EQ4 and EQ5 to design one of a kind quilts. This book gives you the tools to do your own designing.
- "EQ5 Drawing", by Patti Anderson, if you are looking for an instructional book that will help you master the drawing features of EQ5 this book is it. Patti shows you the ends and outs of EQ5 block drafting.
EQ5 SHOW - Register your EQ5 Program online (even if your mailed in your registation card) at the Electric Quilt Web site and get a free gift.
EQ5 Lesson of the Month
Fabric of the Month
Quilt Wizard Free Download Palette
RJR Gets Electric - Quarterly Projects Posted
Make it with Marcus Brothers
A New Year's GiftThe Gang at EQ have a gift for you Click here to download the new EQShow. This little program will allow you to create a slide show of all the quilt projects you have created in EQ4 and saved.
EQ4 has a "FREE" Upgrade. This will upgrade you EQ4 program from 4.0 to 4.1.
Click here to download the Free BlockBase Screensaver Program. You must have BlockBase 2 for Windows to run this program.
Click here for frequently asked questions about EQ6
Click here for frequently asked questions about EQ5.
Click here for frequently asked questions about BlockBase 2
Click here for frequently asked questions about Sew Precise.
Click here for frequently asked questions about STASH.
Click here for frequently asked questions about Crate Your Family Quilt.
Click here for frequently asked questions about EQ4.
Click here for frequently asked questions about EQ4 Books.
Click here for frequently asked questions about Dear Jane
Click here for frequently asked questions about Quilted Diamonds
Click here for frequently asked quesrions about EQ5 Copyright
Click here for frequently asked quesrions about Classic Applique Blocks
Click here for frequently asked quesrions about Karen Stone Book and CD
Click here for frequently asked quesrions about Town and Country Patchworks
Click here for frequently asked quesrions about Judy Martin Stars and Sets
Click here for frequently asked quesrions about Embroidery Upgrade CD
Click here for frequently asked quesrions about EQ5 Slide Show
EQ4 Book Errors. This page point out some errors in the manual. Print out the page and make the necessary changes to your manual.
EQ5 Book Errors. This page will point out a few errors in the "Getting Started" and EQ5 CookBook.
EQ6 Book Errors. This page will list EQ6 Manual Corrections/Clarifications.
- Creating a Watermark Using Quilts designed in EQ3 and your Word Processor.
- Article published on the EQ3 Web Site in February 1998, provides instruction to create a water mark using Corel WordPerfect Version 7.0/8.0 and Microsoft Word Version 7.0/8.0.
- Creating Mailing Labels using quilts and blocks from, EQ3 and Block Base. These instructions can also be found on the EQ4/5 Tutorial CD:
- Using Sew Precise Blocks in Electric Quilt 3
No time to attend a class then check out these tutorials that you can run from your computer screen.
The following tutorials will help you access Stitched wth Love, Sew Precise and BlockBase Blocks in EQ4. If you have EQ5 make sure you check out the EQ4/5 Tutorial CD:
EQ4 Simplified: A Beginner's Companion to Electric Quilt 4.0
EQ5 Simplified: A Beginner's Companion Book for Electric Quilt 5.0
EQ6 Simplified: A Beginner's Companion Book for Electric Quilt 6.0
EQ MAGIC: A new book for EQ4 Users. Learn to create complicated designs in EQ4
EQ5 Drawing: A beginner's guide to drawing in EQ5
EQ4/5 Tutorial CD: A great way to learn your EQ Program without leaving your home. It is like having an EQ Instructor on call.
EQ6 Tutorial CD: COMING SOON
Gordon Cooper has designed two database programs that can be used to save information for later review from mailing list. Click Here to download: