SCREEN RESOLUTION IN WINDOWS 95 AND 98
CREATED: 6 December 98
Once you Download and install the Creative Impulse Demo and run the program you may receive an error message stating there is a problem with the resolution. Print this page out and follow the directions to change your Desktop resolution.
To change the resolution in Windows 95/98 do the following.
1. Click on Start
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on Control Panel
4. Double Click on the "Display" Icon
5. When the Display Properties Window appears click on the Settings Tab
6. There should be a picture of a monitor in the middle of the screen look below it and you will find a title called "Desktop Area".
7. Click slide the bar until it reads "800 X 600".
8. Click the "Apply" button.
9. A Display Settings window will appear click "OK".
10. Your Monitor will go black for a few seconds then it will reappear but the Icons and writing will be smaller. It is suppose to look this way.
11. There will be a window in the middle of the screen asking if you want to keep the setting click the "Yes" button.
12. Click the "OK" button
That's it, you have changed the
resolution of your desktop now you can run the Demo. Or the program.
Creative Impulse Page
PROGRAMS HOME PAGE